Our Undergradaute Study Work Programme is aimed at ambitious individuals who are nearing the end of their undergraduate degree studies in the UK and wish to gain valuable work experience.
Our application process:
- To apply: check you meet the requirements detailed below. Then provide a brief outline of yourself and why you would be a suitable candidate for our Study Work Programme, along with an accompanying CV (pdf version).
- We will invite you to a 30 minute online interview to find out about your study and career aspirations and assess your suitability for the programme.
- We will let you know if we have identified a suitable work placement opportunity. Some students may be placed on a reserve list if there are insufficient placements.
If you have any questions about the programme check out out FAQs
- Be registered on the final year of an undergraduate degree course at a recognised university in the UK
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a diverse team
- Be curious and enjoy finding solutions to new challenges
- Have strong time management skills
- Be able to work well in a virtual environment
- Fluency in another language in addition to English
- Experience in a leadership role (professionally or as part of your studies or extra curricular activity)
- Experience of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Experience in data analysis
- Our work placements involve working in a team on a consultancy-style project on a 'real world' challenge determined by the host company. It will be undertaken virtually and involve several virtual meetings with the team and the company. Specific outputs will be agreed at the initial project meeting and the team will work together to assign duties across the team members. Participants must: attend the virtual meetings over the course of the placement
- work collaboratively with fellow team members
- agree to any confidentially requirements e.g. through signing a non-disclosure agreement (NDA)