Our Study Work Programme is aimed at ambitious individuals who aim to further their careers by studying at postgraduate level in the UK whilst also benefitting from the opportunity to gain valuable work experience.
Our application process:
- To apply: check you meet the requirements detailed below. Then provide a brief outline of yourself and why you would be a suitable candidate for our Study Work Programme, along with an accompanying CV (pdf version).
- We will invite you to a 30 minute online interview to find out about your study and career aspirations and assess your suitability for the programme.
- If successful at this interview, we will add you to our talent pool of high calibre candidates for postgradaute courses which is circulated to relevant UK universities. You may also apply independently to a university for postgraduate courses.
- If you secure a place on a postgraduate course in the UK you will be eligible to take part in a two-week student consultancy project with a UK-based company during your studies.
If you have any questions about the programme check out out FAQs
- Hold an undergraduate degree from a recognised university either in the UK or another country (or be about to complete an undergraduate degree)
- Be registered for a postgraduate degree at a UK university at the time of the work placement (you do not need to have secured a place at the time of your application)
- Have sufficient funds to undertake a postgraduate degree in the UK and support yourself during your studies
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a diverse team
- Be curious and enjoy finding solutions to new challenges
- Have strong time management skills
- Be able to work well in a virtual environment
- Three years' professional work experience
- Fluency in another language in addition to English
- Experience in a leadership role (professionally or as part of your studies or extra curricular activity)
- Experience of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Experience in data analysis
- Our work placements involve working in a team on a consultancy-style project on a 'real world' challenge determined by the host company. It will be undertaken virtually and involve several virtual meetings with the team and the company. Specific outputs will be agreed at the initial project meeting and the team will work together to assign duties across the team members. Participants must: attend the virtual meetings over the course of the placement
- work collaboratively with fellow team members
- agree to any confidentially requirements e.g. through signing a non-disclosure agreement (NDA)