The UK has over 170 universities and higher education institutions all providing diverse subjects and experiences for their students. It's therefore not surprising that international students often find it difficult to work out which universities are suitable for them and to narrow down their choices.
Our co-founders have over 30 years' experience in the UK higher education sector and we work with a network of international mentors who have graduated from UK universities across a range of subject areas. We are not sales agents for universities so we provide an impartial service focused on what's right for you as an individual.
We are a registered UCAS centre and help you prepare and submit your application through UCAS.
For students who are considering applying to Oxford or Cambridge we also offer a specialist Oxbridge service which prepares you for the unique nature of 'Oxbridge' application process.
Our undergraduate application service helps you by providing:
- Impartial advice
- We will provide personalised advice from a higher education expert on which UK universities suit your needs (we do not work as sales agents for universities so our advice is impartial and focused on the best options for you!)
- we will help you identify suitable universities (and where necessary pathway options)
- we will help you select up to five universities for your application
- Assistance with preparing university application to UCAS, including:
- advice on the content and structure of your application (including your personal statement)
- proofreading your personal statement
- checking your application
- providing a reference (optional - some students provide a reference from their school)
- Submitting your application
- submission to up to 5 universities (UCAS fee included)
- Post application consultation (once you have received all responses from the courses to which you have applied). This will:
- help you understand your offers (including conditional and unconditional offers)
- help you choose between your offers (including firm acceptances and insurance choices where relevant)
- help you understand your options regarding UCAS clearing
- understand alternative pathway routes (such as foundation courses)
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you with your undergraduate applications complete our online questionnaire and we will be in touch for a free, no-obligation consultation.