With so much uncertainty about whether UK university campuses will open in September or whether courses will be delivered online, it's not surprising that many international students are considering postponing their studies until next year. However, if you are taking a pathway course (foundation year or pre-master's) this would mean delaying your eventual graduation by yet another year.
However Kaplan, one of the UK's largest and most respected foundation course providers, has launched Apply with Confidence (a guaranteed 'money-back' programme'). This is because Kaplan is so confident that its online provision is as good as, if not better than, face-to-face study, that, if students are not happy with the provision, they can get their full fees refunded.
This is fantastic news because it takes the risk away from higher education decisions at this highly uncertain time.
As well as their money back guarantee here are six more reasons to consider enrolling with Kaplan and starting your UK higher education journey today:
- taking a foundation year means adding another year to your studies (if you delay by a year you will be setting back your eventual graduation (and graduate job by another year)
- if you study online from your home country you don't need to pay for expensive UK university accommodation
- there is no need to worry about the complex tier 4 study visa process (at a time when visa offices are not fully functioning)
- you will not need to undertake UKVI IELTS (which is difficult due to test centre closures) although you will need to prove you have the English language ability required to take the course
- Kaplan has been delivering online courses for UK universities since 2006 and has developed a suite of highly personalised curriculum which involves one-to-one tuition, group exercises, and lectures delivered by university staff and linked to the relevant degree courses.
- online study has all the same benefits as Kaplan's usual courses i.e. guaranteed progression to the university and degree of your choice upon successful completion of the course.
So, if you don't want to let the COVID pandemic disrupt your education plans, starting your studies online with Kaplan this September is a perfect solution.
If you want to find our more about Kaplan courses, including its partner universities and degree programmes, get in touch with our team today.